Sunday, January 01, 2006

Brooklyn Sampler Present

My dad gave me a very nice gift for Christmas ... a Brooklyn Beer Sampler ...

Sipping a Brooklyn Brown Ale right now (88) .. its nice and quite tasty ...

I also have one of my favorite beers Brooklyn Chocolate Imperial Stout (93) .. although this years is more bitter then I remember ...

There is also some Brooklyn Lager (87) .. which is an absolutely outstanding beer with pizza ...

The sampler also has Brooklyn Monster Ale (94) ... Which is a 10% alcohol neo-Barleywine ... Its yummy stuff but very, very rich... realize you are drinking 2 beers not one.

Great gift and a great brewery (too hard to find in Maine unfortunately.) ...
Cheers and Happy New Year!

edmund davis-quinn

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger ~lannalee~ said...

Hey sweetie, can you use a post to explain your rating style? What does 88 mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home